Pavilion#2: 2BR – Right beside of the Pavilion Mall, Bukit Bintang
*Tourist tax is refundable for Malaysians upon production of identity card
– Enjoy sweeping views
– Sleeps 2 comfortably on real beds and 2 on the foldable mattress
– 1 king
– En-suite master bathroom with sink, bathtub, and shower area, complete with shampoo and soap
– Iron/ ironing board, hairdryer
– Crisp fresh 300TC hotel quality linen, towels, and floormats professionally laundered for each stay
– All the cutlery you need
– Large 2 door fridge
– Pots, pans, wine glasses, coffee cups, glasses, and plates
– Flat TV
– Netflix available
– A auto 2 in 1 washer
– Its conveniently besidethe shopping mall.
– Well suited for families and friends.
– A baby tub, high chair is available
– Cot is available for RM30 a day (advance notice and subject to availability)
– Guests are given access to the entire apartment
– Free access to facilities, including swimming pool and gym
– We are always reachable by phone/ messages/ emails at any time (as long as we are awake!), in case you need our assistance. Just let us know and we will try our best to help.
– This listing is really new at the moment, but we have hosted other listings (with great reviews) and we hope you give us a chance to prove ourselves in giving you the best experience in KL! 🙂
We are conveniently located close to the best tourists attractions in KL:
– You can easily get to Pavilion Mall for shopping, it is just less than 10 minutes to get to LK Plaza, Starhill and Lot 10.
– Petronas Twin Towers is within 10 minutes drive from the apartment
– Within 10 mins drive to China Town, Petaling Street, Central Market, Masjid Jamek, Masjid India and many more tourist attractions in the area
– Recommended places to go: Suria KLCC, KLCC Park, Petronas Twin Towers, KL Tower and KL Forest Eco Park
– Bukit Bintang (Bintang Walk) is well-regarded as Kuala Lumpur’s trendiest shopping and entertainment district, offering everything from sleek shopping centres and five-star hotels to all-day restaurants and vibrant nightclubs.
– Thanks to its central location, it is also fairly easy to get to Bukit Bintang from anywhere in Kuala Lumpur via public transportation, including monorail, taxis, and buses.
– Pavilion KL is an upscale shopping mall that houses European luxury retailers such as Coach, Diane Von Furstenberg, Dolce & Gabbana, Juicy Couture, MaxMara, Versace, and Yves Saint Laurent.
– Also set within Bukit Bintang district is Jalan Alor, a stretch of atmospheric air-conditioned Chinese seafood restaurants and hawker stalls where you can enjoy an array of local delicacies by the roadside until the wee hours of morning.
– Nightlife in Bukit Bintang is also legendary, particularly the Changkat Bukit Bintang area. Whether you are looking for a live music scene, a posh see-and-be-seen nightclub, or an opulent rooftop bar, Bukit Bintang has it all.
– 10 min away in the opposite direction, you’ll find Chinatown, based in Petaling Street, also known as ‘Chee Cheong Kai’ (Starch Factory Street), a reference to its roots as a tapioca-producing district.
– Deeply immersed in Oriental culture, heritage and history, Chinatown is undoubtedly one of the most popular tourist spots in Malaysia.
– Chinatown is also a well-known bargain hunter’s paradise, a place where you can find all sorts of stuff from Chinese herbs to imitation goods.
– At night, its main market area, Petaling Street, transforms into a lively and vibrant night market, filled with hundreds of stalls offering all kinds of goods at dirt-cheap prices, and the best thing is, the prices can be brought lower still as haggling is the way of life here.
– You can also visit Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Masjid Jamek and Sin Sze Si Ya Temple in the area.
– You can also take a 10-20 mins ride with GRAB/UBER to the National Museum of Malaysia and learn about the Malaysian history and culture. Then, take a relaxing stroll around beautiful botanic gardens admiring displays of birds and butterflies at KL Bird Park, Perdana Botanical Garden, Butterfly Park KL, all located in the same area.
Airport pickup services (not including late-night charges):
Normal Sedan – RM80
MPV (6 seater Nissan Livina equivalent) – RM120
1-5 pax van – RM135
6-9 pax van – RM170
16-Seater Van – RM250