FraserR#1 1BR/1B:10m walk to KLCC, 5m to metro
Luxurious stay in Fraser Residence, apartment in a fully equipped apartment smack in the middle of KLCC. 5 mins walk from the Bukit Nenas Monorail station (metro)
*Tourist tax is refundable for Malaysians upon production of identity card
My place is a preferred choice for a comfortable, family-friendly accommodation in the vicinity of KLCC. It is based at Fraser Residence (same building as the hotel, but at the private residence side).
– 1000+sq ft of luxury and space
– 1 spacious bedroom
– Sleeps 4 people comfortably on real bed and 2 on foldable mattress
– 1 king-size bed
– En-suite master bathroom with sink, bathtub and shower area, complete with shampoo and soap
– Amenities such as soap/shampoo and hairdryers
– Crisp fresh 300TC hotel quality linen, towels and floormats professionally laundered for each stay
– A baby tub, high chair, baby play mat and cot is available for RM30 a day (advance notice and subject to availability)
– Fully equipped kitchen with convenient paid laundry services available downstairs
– A baby tub, high chair
– All the basic cutlery you need
– Electric stove, hood, microwave, and a fridge
– Pots, pans, toaster, water filter, wine glasses, coffee cups, glasses and plates
– Coffee/ tea provided.
– Comfy sofa
– Smart TV with Netflix available to enjoy
– Enjoy the view of KLCC
Full access to the entire apartment + facilities.
– 3-tier enhanced security system
– Swimming pool
– State-of-the-art security with perimeter CCTV
– High-quality finishes & fittings
We are always reachable by phone/ messages/ emails at any time (as long as we are awake!), in case you need our assistance. Just let us know and we will try our best to help.
We can all speak English and Malay fluently. If you prefer to speak in Mandarin, just let us know!
Vin’s home is located in Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
> Our location is fantastic
> 10m walk to Petronas Twin Towers
> 4m walk to Quill Mall
> 5m walk to Bukit Nanas monorail station, 7m to Dang Wangi and Kampung Baru LRT stations
> 5m to free GoKL bus stop – best way to travel for free!
> Convenience store, coffee/breakfast place just in the next building
> 10 mins drive to China Town, Petaling Street, Central Market, Masjid Jamek, Masjid India and many more tourist attractions in the area
You can also take a 10 min ride with GRAB/UBER to the National Museum of Malaysia and learn about the Malaysian history and culture. Then, take a relaxing stroll around beautiful botanic gardens admiring displays of birds and butterflies at KL Bird Park, Perdana Botanical Garden, Butterfly Park KL, all located in the same area.
Explore the colorful and bustling Petaling Street nearby, in the heart of China Town. See one of the tallest freestanding towers in the world at KL Tower, or visit the famous Petronas Twin Towers, located next to KLCC.
Discover excellent shopping nearby at Pavilion, Bukit Bintang, China Town, Central Market, Bangsar, and MidValley Mall.
The location is fantastic!
– 5 min walk to Bukit Nanas monorail station, 10 mins walk to 2 train stations, Dang Wangi and Kampung Baru
– 5 mins to the free GoKL bus stops along Jalan Ampang which will take you to most major tourist attractions in KL. You can go on GoKL website to find out more information. A route map is provided in the photo gallery
– UBER/Grab are readily available
We have a self-checkin option for those who prefer it or are checking in late at night. Please also enquire about our transportation.
We have pre-negotiated with an UBER driver and he charges as below:
– Airport pickup services (not including late-night charges):
Normal Sedan – RM80
MPV (6 seater Nissan Livina equivalent) – RM120
1-5 pax van – RM135
6-9 pax van – RM170
16-Seater Van – RM250
We also have other listings in KL. Please check out our wishlist below to check availability if this apartment is booked for your dates: